top of page


Dear Friends,

We are proud of the work that we do with families. In order to help Addison County be a healthy community in which to live and raise children, we work in collaboration with schools and local and state organizations.

We have an incredible staff, who are well trained and knowledgeable, and who have helped to keep Addison County a healthy place to live and grow up in.

Addison County continues to have the lowest teen pregnancy rate in the state and sometimes, the nation. There is rarely a minor parent receiving welfare and we have the fewest children in custody and the lowest amount of youth involved with the legal system.

We are proud of our 5 star therapeutic child care program and of the parent education we do. On average, five parents a year graduate through our program from their local high schools keeping the drop out rate in Addison County low.

Thank you so much for your on-going support; we could not do this work without you,

Donna Bailey & Sue Bloomer

Ways to Donate

Donate Online

PayPal makes it easy and secure for you to support the Addison County Parent-Child Center. 

Donate By Mail or Phone

We welcome all levels of donations by phone or by mail, whether it's a one-time gift or a recurring donation.

Please call us at 1-802-388-3171, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.

You can also mail your gift to:

Addison County Parent/Child Center 

P.O. Box 646

Middlebury, VT 05753

Donate Stocks

Each of the stock gifts we receive strengthens our programmatic work while providing potential tax benefits for our supporters. Here are step-by-step instructions to help you take advantage of this gift opportunity:

Stock held by a broker

  • Give your broker the following information to transfer a gift of stock to the Parent/Child Center:  

Brokerage account: Vanguard

Account number: 29301572

DTC number:  0062​

  • Email or call 1-802-388-3171 with the name of the stock and the number of shares being transferred.  This ensures the gift is properly credited and acknowledged.

Stock certificate held by a supporter


Unfortunately the Parent/Child Center is not able to process stock certificates held by a supporter at this time.

How to Donate Other Securities

To donate mutual fund shares or other securities, please email or call 1-802-388-3171 for details.

We recommend that you consult with your attorney or tax advisor for the various tax benefits and restrictions that may apply to your specific situation. We are available to you and your advisors to answer questions or help arrange a stock gift to the Parent/Child Center.

Please reload


bottom of page